Full Report - "The State of Legal Marijuana Markets - 5th Edition" - NOW AVAILABLE
The State of Legal Marijuana Markets – 5th Edition
"This report is the industry’s most robust ever released with market projections that rely on a proprietary bottom-up point of sale foundation with millions of individual consumer transactions from dispensary partners in the largest legal cannabis markets across the country created by Arcview’s data partner, BDS Analytics." (Read the full press release here.)
Be the smartest person in the room.
The legal cananbis markets are the most unique and dynamic markets the world has seen in decades. Since 2011 Arcview has been the most comprehensive and cited source to help industry pioneers like you navigate the complex waters of this fascinating industry.
If you are an entrepreneur, investor, or regulator that will be making expensive decisions over the next year about your involvement in this industry than you deserve access to the best information data and analysis available.
AN EVOLUTION FROM PREVIOUS EDITIONS
Arcview’s reports evolve and mature right along with this industry. This 5th edition marks a huge leap in evolution with the benefit of tapping the most robust and accurate database of millions of actual point-of-sale database created by BDS Analytics. Not only does this partnership make market projections and estimates better informed, but it allows us to bring you product category growth trends and super precise pricing data.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- National and state-level market estimates and projections
- More than 50 data-rich charts and graphs
- Nuanced analysis of the market dynamics in each state
- Product category breakdowns and growth numbers
- Assessment of the ancillary business opportunities
- Listings of the top companies in every subsector
- Analysis of both the public and private investment landscape
- A forecast of short-term and long-term political progress
WHAT YOU GET
- 5th Edition Digital Access to the 200+ page report*
- 5th Edition Hard copy – a glossy hardbound piece of history. The first batch of hardcopies will be sent out in late April.
- Downloadable Slides of Selected Charts – So you can use them easily in presentations. Will be sent to you in May.
- Mid-Year Update Digital copy – Because the market is constantly changing we will automatically send you access to a mid-year update as part of your purchase.
*FULFILLMENT OF THE DIGITAL EDITION TAKES UP TO 1 BUSINESS DAY